Leipzig Bookfair 2021
Become an exhibitor!
The Leipzig book fair with the reading festival "Leipzig reads" is the perfect stage for all facets of literature. The new impulses for the book market that are triggered in Leipzig are as diverse as reading itself: not lastly because the Leipzig book fair is equally attractive for readers and authors, for professional marketers and reading propounders, as well as for literature and education mediators.
New at Leipzig Book Fair? Here you find our Guide for First-Time Exhibitors.
- Registration deadline for instant bookings: 30.06.2020
- Registration deadline/beginning of stand allocations: 10.09.2020
- Late registration with additional fee starts: 10.01.2021
- Eligibility for the first time exhibitors starter package is only valid with registration by: 10.11.2020
- Start of stand allocation: January
- Registration documents for the collective stands of independent publishers, audio books, reference/academic books, calendar of the Börsenverein des Deutschen Buchhandels e.V.: from August/September 2020
Your registration as exhibitor of the Leipzig book fair
Here you find the pricelist (PDF, 70.9 kB).
Registration for former exhibitors
You were an exhibitor of the last event and you would like to exhibit again?
Use your login code to register once more.
» Registration for former exhibitors
(Forget login code? Please contact the project team.)
Registration for new exhibitors
You would like to exhibit for the first time?
Use our online registration.
Your registration at the fair area Book Art & Graphics
Here you find the pricelist (PDF, 69.0 kB).
Own events, stand construction, services and more...
All information you can find here: Next Steps.
Please use our FAQ as well.
Special and general conditions of participation
Special Conditions of Participation
Please observe the following terms of participation. These documents are part of your application and are recognized with your registration.
General conditions of participation (PDF, 338.4 kB) (Status: April 2020)