SERVICE OFFERS FOR ADVERTISING AND PR
Advertising makes all the difference: attract attention by taking advantage of Leipzig Book Fair's wide range of advertising materials and PR support. Our services range from print and online media, advertising space and client invitations to services that can help you with your press and public relations work.
Take advantage of our wide range of promotional material: from classic print media to digital banner advertising and an extensive range of advertising spaces throughout the grounds of the Leipziger Messe.
Print Advertising Materials
Use Leipzig Book Fair's free information and advertising materials to communicate with your customers. Get into the hearts and minds of your target group with enormous reach, low wastage and attractive offers.
Explore our advertising material, including
- Postage labels
Our print advertising materials will be available from December 2021.
Invite business partners to visit your stand free of charge. With Leipzig Book Fair client invitations. You can choose between invitations in electronic and printed form.
The principle is simple:
- place an order for your client invitations in the online shop for exhibitors .
- We will send you the admission vouchers as codes by email and you can pass these on to your customers.
- When visiting the fair, all your customers need to do is to exchange their invitation for a ticket at the ticket shop.
Please be awarethat client invitations can only be ordered after the stand allocations have been sent out.
Indoor and Outdoor Advertising Spaces
Use targeted advertising to draw attention to your company and place your brand in high-traffic advertising spaces throughout the indoor and outdoor areas of Leipzig Exhibition Centre. Our service partner FAIRNET will be happy to advise you, and can also handle design, production, (dis)assembly and, if required, storage.
For information on advertising space around the exhibition grounds, please refer to the current FAIRNET Catalogue for Advertising Space (PDF, 6 MB) (PDF, 7 MB) .
Whether displayed on a trade fair stand or at an event: Leipzig Book Fair's trademarks signify a major literary and media event. Benefit from this magnetism by using event logos to make your trade fair a success. We are happy to provide different versions of these in various resolutions for exhibitors at the current Leipzig Book Fair.
Note on usage: JPG files are particularly suited for online use. When printing we recommend using EPS vector graphics. Please note our legal information for your usage.
Download Our Logos
Legal Information Concerning Use of Logos
Downloading, saving and any use of the mentioned logos, names or banners is only permitted under the following conditions:
- Logos and names may only be used for news reports by publishers and/or journalists, or
- users that are bindingly approved as an exhibitor for a future trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe at the time of download and saving, as well as for the duration of the use of the logo/name.
- The user shall faithfully reproduce the logo/name without any distortion (minor colour deviations in printing will be tolerated in individual cases).
- If the user is an exhibitor as defined above, they may use the logo/name exclusively in connection with reference to their future participation in a trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe.
- The use of the logo/name for purposes other than those named above – in particular, to identify goods and services of third parties – requires specific consent by the Leipzig Book Fair.
Failure to comply with the above requirements will be prosecuted under civil law and – in the case of copyright infringement – also under criminal law.
Press and Public Relations
From announcing events to organising press conferences: We will be happy to provide you with a variety of services to support your press and public relations activities.
From new products to trade fair promotions and events: Send us any announcements about your participation in the trade fair. We will be happy to include them in our event highlights, newsletters or press releases wherever possible.
Our tip: Let us know as early as possible. The more notice we have, the better chance we have of being able to find the appropriate place for your announcement.
Please also note that this is a voluntary service provided by Leipzig Book Fair and does not imply any obligation.
Press compartments for exhibitors
Use our direct line to journalists and bloggers! Our electronic press boxes allow exhibitors to distribute their press materials directly within the framework of Leipzig Book Fair.
This is how it works:
- Please upload your press release using the ++ online form ++ .
- After being reviewed, it will be posted on our website.
Up to three press releases can be uploaded per exhibitor. The text may contain a maximum of 5,000 characters. The photo should have a resolution of 300 dpi and must not exceed a file size of 2 MB.
Planning a press conference during the fair? To maximise the impact of your communication, we will be happy to support you in your preparation: whether through organising suitable premises, providing the latest technology or putting on delicious catering.