The Leipzig Book Fair Media Library
Photos for the Press and Media
Here you will find a wide selection of images from the Leipzig Book Fair in print quality. Use the respective image's download link within the photo gallery.
Please note: Photos may only be used for press purposes! Please always include the Leipzig Book Fair copyright or the names of the photographers when using the photos. You will find this information embedded in the photo metadata and in the captions.
Impressions of Leipzig liest extra 2021
We will be happy to provide you with video footage of past events for use in your own video productions. Please contact us for an individual consultation.
Journalists and exhibitors of the current Leipzig Book Fair are welcome to use our trademarks. These JPG files are particularly suitable for online use. When printing we recommend using EPS vector graphics. Please respect our legal information when using any of these resources.
Download Our Logos
Legal Information Concerning Use of Logos
Downloading, saving and any use of the mentioned logos, names or banners is only permitted under the following conditions:
- Logos and names may only be used for news reports by publishers and/or journalists, or
- users that are bindingly approved as an exhibitor for a future trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe at the time of download and saving, as well as for the duration of the use of the logo/name.
- The user shall faithfully reproduce the logo/name without any distortion (minor colour deviations in printing will be tolerated in individual cases).
- If the user is an exhibitor as defined above, they may use the logo/name exclusively in connection with reference to their future participation in a trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe.
- The use of the logo/name for purposes other than those named above – in particular, to identify goods and services of third parties – requires specific consent by the Leipzig Book Fair.
Failure to comply with the above requirements will be prosecuted under civil law and – in the case of copyright infringement – also under criminal law.